Architecture & IT Operation
Challenge & Objective
A customer asked MCON to optimize infrastructure resources and application architecture to improve utilization of existing production environment, and performance.
The adjustments included load balancing, virtualization, changing a web front-end, firewall, VPN, network architecture, OS, database, applications, and security policies. With these changes and optimizations, MCON achieved better performance and security for the customer, as well as very important cost and energy savings.
- Analysis of the customer IT infrastructure resources to detect failures
- System performance audit
- Infrastructure service evaluation and recommendation to customer
- Architecture optimization
- Resource planning review
- Migration time with minimum downtime
- Juniper Networks Firewalls