IT Security Management
The headquarters of one of our clients launched a set of IT security programs to achieve a standard of IT security compliance and requirements worldwide. Our client engaged MCON to support its IT security team in achieving individual expectations, and objectives of each program in consultation, implementation, documentation, and project management.
- Client had limited resources to manage all the security programs, and lacked the capacity to perform overall project governance and coordination.
- Client desired to have a structural and systematic approach to manage each individual program in order to achieve the milestones and timeline.
- As the program had a wide aspect of IT technologies involved, client was looking for a vendor able to provide support in consultation of technology solutions, vendor management, and project management.
IT Security Program
- Management System for Information Security
- Access Protection
- Data Encryption
- System Configuration Monitoring
- Data Centers and IT Infrastructure
- IT Services Continuity Management
- System Security Settings
- Monitoring Systems Operating
- Security Architectures and etc.
- Coordinate with all customer project managers in related departments
- Create / review / modify various reports and project management related documents
- Supervise and collaborate schedule and progress of all security programs managed by other PMs
- Ensure compliance with global regulations
- Provide consultation in specific IT technologies
- Manage and support rollout activities
- Directly report to the CIO and the CISO
- Project still in progress